Obey

Martin Hash

Obey

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:38 pm

Obey Patches.jpg

When my wife, Gwynne, and I last visited California, a Progressive stronghold, I found it strange that 2 of the 3 old friends of hers we visited had CNN running on a TV screen the entire time we were there, a supposed news outlet typified by artificial & contrived commentators. It dawned on me that they always had it on, and anybody who’s ever read George Orwell’s “1984,” or seen the movie, knows that’s exactly how he depicts Big Brother, the ubiquitous talking head telescreens that can never be turned off. The 1949 anti-totalitarian novel is about a politically correct environment which demands utter conformity, in which all wealth & privilege are available only to elites. The book warned of the loss of liberty, and showed how authoritarians effectively rid a society of independent thought by prohibiting free speech; it’s where the term “thought crime” originated. Through ubiquitous propaganda, they insist “War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength,” and deem success when a typical citizen would say and sincerely believe that “2 + 2 = 5.” As outlandish as that sounds, you can Google right now and find BLM supporters literally, and without irony, insisting 2 + 2 = 5.

Look around you: we have a Shamdemic, Shamnews, Shamscience, and a Shamlection, after which the victors attacked their political adversaries in a Shampeachment. People are locked up, cowering out of fear in their homes; forced to where facemasks; canceled from their jobs; prevented from traveling; having to carry papers; their speech censored. This is now the rule in America: everything is propaganda all the time, nothing can be trusted. We even have our own “Ministry of Truth” with the NYT “1619 Project” sanitizing and rewriting history to fit the new Woke narrative. Schools are breeding grounds of Cultural Marxism and Critical Race Theory. Worst of all, I hardly know anyone pushing back, or even questioning what’s going on around them?! People who used to be friends have their heads so far up their asses, I can’t even recognize them any longer. Many have TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome; a mass delusion caused by constant media drumming that severely depresses their reasoning powers and compromises their mental faculties); sufferers are spontaneously compelled to repeat tortured dogma, and I have to tell them to stop talking because it’s so insulting: either they think they’re smarter than me, better informed than me, have more experience than me, have better DNA than me, or have a direct connection to God, because, excuse me for having an ego, but none of those are true.

Since it doesn’t seem like I can snap anyone out of the indoctrination trance they’re in; it just causes them to become angry due to cognitive dissonance; instead I simply publicly display cultural symbols of opposition to authoritarianism, and repeat often my tribute to George Orwell: “What time is it? 1984.”

1984.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change