Trump Triumphant

Martin Hash

Trump Triumphant

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:45 am

I've come to completely distrust Facebook analytics. For the past 2 years, I've operated 8 Facebook Pages that I post my quotes to based on what the specific subject: Mr. Wysdom, Dr. Healthcare, Prof. Education, Rev. Religion, Fatuous Filosofer, Libertyist, Economics & Politics. All would go mostly unread except to people who I can get to “Like” them. Mostly, I pay for that opportunity, $1/day, rotated through sections of the country: North, South, Midwest, West, West Coast. Getting Likes takes patience; daily, I have to request each person who interacted with my Page to Like it. After hundreds of thousands of such tedious requests, the most Likes I have after all this time is 700, and the Pages I don't promote with cash, only have a dozen or so Likes. I've always been rather suspicious of just who is Liking my page because hardly anyone posts anything; and they certainly didn't turn into votes when I ran for political office. Is it Facebook bots just tickling me so that I keep giving them more money? I think I finally know the answer to that question...

Facebook.jpg

I have another Page, a fanpage I host called “Trump Triumphant.” I'm not really that big a fan but somebody has to push back against the Trump-haters, and I've always been a sucker when it comes to protecting those being ganged up on. I post to the Page about once a month, and I certainly don't pay to promote; Facebook wouldn't even let me the times I've tried. However, the Likes on this Page went wild last month; from about 10 in 8 months to over 500 now, and except for the haters who I immediately Block, not one of these Likers has ever posted a message? All they did was show up out of nowhere without me requesting it, Like the Trump Triumphant page, and disappear forever. My conclusion is that these have got to be bots, but certainly not ones from Facebook, as far as I can tell Facebook hates Trump; no, these are bots coming from Trump's side, probably his campaign; they might even be the famous Russian bots?! It's all for naught, I can tell them right now that Liking my Facebook Page isn't going to get them any votes.

513 Likes.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Re: Trump Triumphant

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:54 am

You mention pushing back.

I believe pushing back is 90% of the support for Trump.

People hate the system. Trump has become the symbol of the people against the system.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:58 am

good luck in your war to analyse a secret algorithm

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:20 pm

Recently I found out that if you type “Trump Triumphant” into Search, it doesn’t even come up!? Only Bots can even find the Page.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:22 pm

You didn't search You Tube!

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:25 pm

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun May 09, 2021 6:41 pm

My Facebook personas have been shadow-banned, this one too, but it keeps on truckin'.

2051 Likes.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.