“White” Troll

Martin Hash

“White” Troll

Post by Martin Hash » Mon May 04, 2020 8:26 am

I know firsthand that indoctrination works. I’m the exact age that got the full “don’t judge a person by the color of their skin” treatment all through school; I’m talking 5-years old to 25-years old of color-blindness. I’ve literally had people ask me, “Who was that Black guy you were just talking to?” and I’d say, “What Black guy?” (Can you still say “Black”? I don’t know anymore, but I do know I’m still remarkably color-blind. I think it’s a good thing but people today are causing Martin Luther King to roll in his grave.)

Anyway: I fancy myself an Epic Troll; I’ve demonstrated over-the-top superduperwuper trolldom several times, and I think the whole “White” being a bad word situation is prime troll material, so this year for my Facebook profile pic of my political campaign I set the bait. Curiously, I’d trolled this particular topic before in a previous campaign a few years back, flashing a reversed “White Power” hand-sign (which really means “OK” regardless of what the race-hustlers say), and nothing ever came of that. Too subtle, I thought, so this time I used something more in-your-face:

Art by pineapplemike.jpg

Didn't take long but I had to throw the first couple back.
“Are you trolling again?” My son, Heath, immediately texted me.
“What?” I replied.
“Don’t do it,” he warned. “You don’t know what you’re going to catch with something like that...”
Then a concerned friend of mine, who thought I must mean “white” is the color halfway between red and blue, the Dem and Republican Party colors.
“Yeah, that's what I mean,” I told him but I don't think he believed me.
I posted a cryptic message to my forum to establish the date & time this operation started but it had no picture or explanation. One of the members saw the post, and knows me well enough to guess what was going on:
“R U baiting people again?” he asked.
“No,” I assured him.
He must have searched around my Facebook accounts because after a few minutes he posted, “Classy,” but I don't think he meant that in a good way.
But nothing. Not the first day, not the second, not in the first week, nothing in a month. I couldn’t believe such an infamous troll by somebody running for the U.S. House of Representatives was going to waste! Normally, I would take it down as a failed attempt but I wanted to see if anybody at all cared.

In fact, no, and after a few months I’d completely forgotten about my troll until yesterday when I posted a provocative quote on Facebook.

Nazi Quote.jpg

Actually, I was kind of amazed Facebook let me run the quote, and it got a lot of traffic. In fact, I had to keep an eye on it all day to delete the hater posts until one notification caught my attention; some guy had sent a message to my page: it said “How do I join?” Since I figured it was a hater, I answered: “Repeat after me: bigoty, bogity, boo;” a play on the word “bigot.” But later I got to wondering what kind of hater would go to the trouble of messaging a page, so I looked him up. Yikes! All of his pictures, which look like they were taken in prison, are of his tattoos. He was a whole different kind of hater; this guy had obviously actually been hooked by my “White” troll and he was serious!

Jason Ryan Tattoos.jpg

p.s. He responded, "bigoty, bogity, boo."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

pineapplemike

Re: “White” Troll

Post by pineapplemike » Mon May 04, 2020 8:43 am

lmao i forgot about that bumper sticker. willing to contribute if you need more white lols trolls

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon May 04, 2020 10:44 am

The next one should probably include "Patriarch" somewhere on it.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat May 09, 2020 9:55 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 8:26 am
I know firsthand that indoctrination works. I’m the exact age that got the full “don’t judge a person by the color of their skin” treatment all through school; I’m talking 5-years old to 25-years old of color-blindness. I’ve literally had people ask me, “Who was that Black guy you were just talking to?” and I’d say, “What Black guy?” (Can you still say “Black”? I don’t know anymore, but I do know I’m still remarkably color-blind. I think it’s a good thing but people today are causing Martin Luther King to roll in his grave.)

Anyway: I fancy myself an Epic Troll; I’ve demonstrated over-the-top superduperwuper trolldom several times, and I think the whole “White” being a bad word situation is prime troll material, so this year for my Facebook profile pic of my political campaign I set the bait. Curiously, I’d trolled this particular topic before in a previous campaign a few years back, flashing a reversed “White Power” hand-sign (which really means “OK” regardless of what the race-hustlers say), and nothing ever came of that. Too subtle, I thought, so this time I used something more in-your-face:

Art by pineapplemike.jpg

Didn't take long but I had to throw the first couple back.
“Are you trolling again?” My son, Heath, immediately texted me.
“What?” I replied.
“Don’t do it,” he warned. “You don’t know what you’re going to catch with something like that...”
Then a concerned friend of mine, who thought I must mean “white” is the color halfway between red and blue, the Dem and Republican Party colors.
“Yeah, that's what I mean,” I told him but I don't think he believed me.
I posted a cryptic message to my forum to establish the date & time this operation started but it had no picture or explanation. One of the members saw the post, and knows me well enough to guess what was going on:
“R U baiting people again?” he asked.
“No,” I assured him.
He must have searched around my Facebook accounts because after a few minutes he posted, “Classy,” but I don't think he meant that in a good way.
But nothing. Not the first day, not the second, not in the first week, nothing in a month. I couldn’t believe such an infamous troll by somebody running for the U.S. House of Representatives was going to waste! Normally, I would take it down as a failed attempt but I wanted to see if anybody at all cared.

In fact, no, and after a few months I’d completely forgotten about my troll until yesterday when I posted a provocative quote on Facebook.

Nazi Quote.jpg

Actually, I was kind of amazed Facebook let me run the quote, and it got a lot of traffic. In fact, I had to keep an eye on it all day to delete the hater posts until one notification caught my attention; some guy had sent a message to my page: it said “How do I join?” Since I figured it was a hater, I answered: “Repeat after me: bigoty, bogity, boo;” a play on the word “bigot.” But later I got to wondering what kind of hater would go to the trouble of messaging a page, so I looked him up. Yikes! All of his pictures, which look like they were taken in prison, are of his tattoos. He was a whole different kind of hater; this guy had obviously actually been hooked by my “White” troll and he was serious!

Jason Ryan Tattoos.jpg

p.s. He responded, "bigoty, bogity, boo."
hahaha.

The steampunk looking gas mask tattoo he has is extremely relevant right now for COVID.
Shikata ga nai