Murderous Villain

Martin Hash

Murderous Villain

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:20 pm

Villain Test.JPG

I like to take those political tests, you know the ones with 4-colored quadrants in a square that purport to tell you what your ideological leanings are. Everyone is so proud of always being somewhere near the center, me included, which means the test doesn't really say anything at all. There's always an option for you to post your results on Facebook, and I noticed one of my Friend's test graph had its axis labeled differently so I went to the link to see what was up? I was amazed! There's now one of these tests for everything, 120 of them: Politics, Harry Potter, Gender, Communism; you name it. Scrolling through them, the one that caught my eye was called “Villain Test.” Yikers! Can your personality really be compared to the worst of the worst? So there I was, sitting in my hot bathtub at four in the morning answering personal questions I wouldn't tell my doctor, wondering who I was most like? Hitler? Mao? Pol Pot? Idi Amin? Robert Mugabe? After considering it for a while, I guiltily thought, wouldn't it be cool if I was the biggest, baddest, most murderous villain of them all?

Joseph Stalin s.JPG

I love listening to podcasts; they contain all kinds of opinions and information that a counter what we're taught in school. For example, did you know that Stalin's Soviet Union was who really won World War II? The facts are compelling if you look at the Nazi divisions shattered against the U.S.S.R. on the Eastern Front versus about one-tenth that number arrayed against the Allies on the Western Front. Another thing was that Churchill treated Stalin very disrespectfully but Stalin was not insulted; in fact, Stalin was very humble, frugal & committed; he couldn’t help it that Communism is a murderous ideology. And as an administrator, one only need acknowledge his country's rise to prominence under his brutal dictatorship; who can doubt the trains ran on time? It’s hard not to admire the S.O.B., you know, expect for the twenty million innocent people he had killed or intentionally starved to death. Yeah, that old Stalin’s a tricky guy to get your head around. With these thoughts in mind, I got my test result: ta-da!

Test Results s.JPG

According to studies from Cambridge University (UK) and Texas AM University (US), your scores indicate that you are:
  • More energetic and quicker to act than the average person.
  • Someone who has a greater number of friends than the average person.
  • More assertive in social situations than the average person.
  • Someone who is more excitement-seeking and prone to experiencing more positive emotions than the average person.
  • More planful, organized, and goal-oriented than the average person.
  • Likely to have had a higher grade point average in school than the average person.
  • Less likely than the average person to ever have cheated on your homework, exams, or a loved one.
  • More likely than the average person to leave an orderly room when you go to work in the morning.
  • More critical, cold-headed, and detached than the average person.
  • More suspicious of the motives of others than the average person and quicker to detect a lie or an attempt to manipulate you than the average person.
  • More at ease with making cynical and tough decisions than the average person.
  • More likely than the average person to be barbed and acerbic with people who irritate you.
  • Less preoccupied than the average person with how you are perceived in the eyes of others.
  • More psychologically robust and better at absorbing shocks and setbacks than the average person.
  • Less worried about stressors and threats in your environment than the average person; not being one to be easily irritated or upset.
  • Someone who performs better under pressure than the average person.

No wonder Joseph Stalin was literally Stalin.

p.s. You should take the test and see who you are: https://www.idrlabs.com/villain/test.php
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Montegriffo

Re: Murderous Villain

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:47 pm

Well, that's embarrassing...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:37 am

:lol:

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:24 pm

I got Albert Speer

More of an anti-hero than a villain...
Shikata ga nai

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:29 pm

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:43 pm

Hastur wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:37 am

Much like another famous murderous villain, we can ask them to judge us by the enemies we have made, eh, Tovarisch?

:goteam: :drunk:

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:42 pm

Fife wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:43 pm
Hastur wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:37 am

Much like another famous murderous villain, we can ask them to judge us by the enemies we have made, eh, Tovarisch?

:goteam: :drunk:

Did you get Putin too Fife?

I think the villain that is most alligned with you physically and ideologically is Robert Mugabe.
Shikata ga nai