Personality Test

TheReal_ND

Re: Personality Test

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:41 pm

gains psychic energy in crowds
Hands off my psychic energy grubby extroverts. I need it to see the future so I can win the lottery.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:42 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:30 pm
Not in Florida.
This girl was college educated, not some bar trash bimbo I found on tinder or whatever. I think almost all women cannot resist the allure of facebook because they need constant superficial validation. They need other girls and guys to like their posts and tell them they are pretty or interesting etc.This is a big problem for me (ie finding shared interests), because social media is so important to people and I really dislike it. I like discussing history/politics stuff with you guys, but I had to catch myself when I was around her, because she didn't care about this stuff at all, or when she did it was in the dumbest superficial way possible. She was reading Hillary's book about why she lost the election (and actually enjoying it lol). Whatever your politics, why would you pick that one out of all the numerous other choices and spend your limited time reading Hillary's airbrushed and all holds barred self hagiography? Its just annoying man. She used to send me these really dumb facebook links that came from her newsfeed, which were media bubble articles that were just uninspired MSM commentary. I'm being petty, but I think these sites are mental cancer. I think at least half of my colleagues at work get all their political views from facebook.
Last edited by heydaralon on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:47 pm

If she’s still around, don’t let it bother you. People morph to be attractive to their mate: you wouldn’t dismiss Hillary out-of-hand if this was your girl, and she would hopefully listen to you bash Hillary, until you both came to a mutually acceptable treaty.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:48 pm

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:52 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:47 pm
If she’s still around, don’t let it bother you. People morph to be attractive to their mate: you wouldn’t dismiss Hillary out-of-hand if this was your girl, and she would hopefully listen to you bash Hillary, until you both came to a mutually acceptable treaty.
Well, I used to make fun of Hillary all the time, and she would kind of laugh and agree with me. Then a little later, she would give me some pro Hillary factoid she obviously read on facebook, and I'd explain how silly that was, and she'd agree. Martin, you use facebook to promote your campaign. You have seen firsthand the kind of bullshit propaganda that is on there, and how people have reflexively attacked you for deviating from the Zuckerberge Pravda party line, so I know on some level you can see how bad that site is for getting good info. I'm telling you man, that is the extent of a huge number of Americans' political information.
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:54 pm

I was giving you relationship advice. Your view of Social Media is spot on.

On a positive note; my wife loves looking at what her friends are doing on Facebook even though she NEVER posts herself. She does text a lot; little 1 sentence notes.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:57 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:54 pm
I was giving you relationship advice. Your view of Social Media is spot on.

On a positive note; my wife loves looking at what her friends are doing on Facebook even though she NEVER posts herself. She does text though.
That is awesome. It is a generational thing. Consider yourself lucky that your wife is able to form her own opinions irrespective of facebook and missed the mass infection that has taken hold. I'm telling you, it is super rare for a woman in her 20s to not be obsessed with this shallow shit. I don't even care that she had an account. What bugged me was her constant attempts to convert me to the church of Facebookism.
Shikata ga nai

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:24 am

INTPs hate the FB

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:40 am

I think most INTPs on the Facebooks are there really only to bomb normies with edgy memes until Zuckerberg kicks them off.

Which is ironic, given what he seems to be. Though he is likely a J rather than a P.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:37 pm
You think that Hitler was an INFJ... :doh: :snooty: Fuck...
The good, the true, & the beautiful