Jordan Peterson

Speaker to Animals

Re: Jordan Peterson

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:31 am

There has to be a balance. People like you are as deranged as collectivists.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:31 am

Last edited by Fife on Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:32 am

Last edited by Fife on Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:32 am

Fife wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:31 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:20 am
Fife wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:45 am
What's a radical, or a "non-radical," individualist?

What makes it radical, or "hyper?"

I suggest we need some kind of simple definition of what you mean.
Deracinated shekel cuck better captures it.
I'll settle for "Christian," degenerate. Thanks.
Ain't nothing Christian about that mind virus.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:35 am

Last edited by Fife on Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:37 am

Fife wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:30 am
GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:16 am
In summary, it would be unbalanced to not give what the community has made traditional by way of custom and loyalties to give. A person is not "free" to live as he pleases. The man in the woods is only allowed to be the hermit he is b/c the community beside him and around allow him to be that man. This is how social animals are.
So "social animals" means the herd shall bend to the will of the "community" in all matters?

My community has a strong tradition of giving directly to Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, Jewish, Catholic, Muslim, and several other churches. I don't know of anyone (although there might be) who gives to all of them.

How does the "community" decide what my exact religious giving should look like?

My community has a very strong tradition of giving to various types of food charities. How shall the community determine which ones I shall give to, and how much?

What is the permitting process like to become a "hermit?" What official license from the "community" do I need to live on my own land peacefully in whatever way I choose?
I'd say if you live in an area that has all those religions then you don't live in a community in any real sense. Like I said way up back in this thread I don't have time to engage in real discussion. You wanted my view and I wrote them out. Now your asking for specific scenario based thought experiment questions. And you aren't discussing you are simply asking questions to be contrarian, or out of boredom maybe (?) take solace in the fact that you can still do what you want in your own home. Good times.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:43 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:37 am
Fife wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:16 am
In summary, it would be unbalanced to not give what the community has made traditional by way of custom and loyalties to give. A person is not "free" to live as he pleases. The man in the woods is only allowed to be the hermit he is b/c the community beside him and around allow him to be that man. This is how social animals are.
So "social animals" means the herd shall bend to the will of the "community" in all matters?

My community has a strong tradition of giving directly to Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, Jewish, Catholic, Muslim, and several other churches. I don't know of anyone (although there might be) who gives to all of them.

How does the "community" decide what my exact religious giving should look like?

My community has a very strong tradition of giving to various types of food charities. How shall the community determine which ones I shall give to, and how much?

What is the permitting process like to become a "hermit?" What official license from the "community" do I need to live on my own land peacefully in whatever way I choose?
I'd say if you live in an area that has all those religions then you don't live in a community in any real sense. Like I said way up back in this thread I don't have time to engage in real discussion. You wanted my view and I wrote them out. Now your asking for specific scenario based thought experiment questions. And you aren't discussing you are simply asking questions to be contrarian, or out of boredom maybe (?) take solace in the fact that you can still do what you want in your own home. Good times.
Are you just trying to insult now? I thought we were talking in "good faith."

You're being intellectually dishonest. You don't want "discussion." All you want is some kind of endorphin rush off of getting a win or getting someone to agree with whatever is coming out of your mouth. It doesn't make me happy to say that.

Let me know when you are not so distracted that drive-by insults of my "in no real sense" community are all you have time for.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:49 am

The problem is that this ideology you are infected with sees all humans as essentially identical and interchangeable where it comes to what forms a community. This is wrong. We now know that ethnic diversity erodes and ultimately destroys community.

The more diverse your "community" becomes, the less it constitutes an actual community. Living in proximity to people does not make a community. Community requires social bonds, duties and obligations, and shared cultural traditions.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:50 am

Fife wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:43 am
GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:37 am
Fife wrote:

Are you just trying to insult now? I thought we were talking in "good faith."

You're being intellectually dishonest. You don't want "discussion." All you want is some kind of endorphin rush off of getting a win or getting someone to agree with whatever is coming out of your mouth. It doesn't make me happy to say that.

Let me know when you are not so distracted that drive-by insults of my "in no real sense" community are all you have time for.
Not trying to be insulting (mishap of texting online and rushing) and im not being triumphant about claiming your area is not a community. I think most places in our country are not really communities. If you are insulted then I don't know what to say other than we disagree with definitions and what makes a people whole. No worries though , I mean its not going to impact you either way what I say, right? I don't want a "win" here thats your projection speaking. I also am not interested in a discussion now like I said before. I also speculated that you are not interested in discussing things like this here and now either. I base that off your post that just had questions without any explanation or your own definitions and comments to give it a thoughtful context. And again, remember I didn't want to get into it and you didn't want a paper either so...what gives, really?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:15 am

It's happening!

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck