New Theory of the Universe

Martin Hash

New Theory of the Universe

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:59 pm

A friend of mine asked me if I would meet with Mr. Charles Kiegle concerning funding his research into the origins of the universe…

No one else was interested so I ended up going by myself. The presentation was well prepared, with an overhead projector, dry/erase board, reference materials & videotapes. Plus, Mr. Kiegle had a personal charm that captured my attention; but he wasn't exaggerating when he suggested I block out several hours in my appointment book.

What I heard was a fundamental paradigm difference in how the universe was formed - I mean a whole new theory! In Mr. Kiegle’s version of creation, all matter did not appear instantly in the "Big Bang," relegating the universe to the poverty of no more matter unless it is converted from energy, (m = e/c2). Instead, Mr. Kiegle insists matter is created each time there is a “rotational vector polarity change.” Not only does this theory stun the physics intelligencia, but all science is affected: from paleontology, because if matter can be created spontaneously then all the methods of dating events in the far past are based on a moving starting point; to geology, because as matter was added to the earth's core, it’s diameter increased, and that’s what broke apart the continents. This is not some lame, piece-wise, exception-prone guess like Einstein's gravitational theory glued together with quantum mechanics. Rotational Potentials span all aspects of creation: from the very small, like molecular nucleuses, to the very large flights of galaxies!

To say I was dumbfounded would be an understatement. What had started out as a courteous lark had turned into me questioning three hundred years of established scientific dogma - I was truly impressed and titillated!

And what is the workable manifestation of this phenomena on earth? How can we create sustainable cold fusion in a package the size of a football? How will all of the world's energy needs be met now and into the future?

Ball lightning…

To be honest, Mr. Kiegle does not claim to have ever witnessed ball lightning, but he has ample evidence to prove its existence. According to him, as much as six percent of the population has reported seeing ball lightning in their lifetime, and their complied testimonies is a substantial body. Should you ever witness ball lightning, or better yet, should you get photographic proof of a close encounter, please upload your images & video to YouTube, (where great science is being proven everyday!)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change