Trump is a Meta

Martin Hash

Trump is a Meta

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:05 am

For a long time I suspected Trump was a "Meta," a person whose success couldn't be explained through luck alone. To test my hypothesis, as per the Scientific Method, I hypothesized that if he became president, as unlikely as that seemed, he met the hypothesis-experiment-outcome test and therefore my hypothesis was scientifically justified because I had predicted it beforehand. Since I was going to be traveling during the election, I selected some appropriate music to play at the moment Trump was declared the winner, and I also changed the graphics in my playlist so that everyone would know I had selected it especially for the occasion. The music I choose also described my personal evaluation of the man.
Trump.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

de officiis

Re: Trump is a Meta

Post by de officiis » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:52 am

:lol:

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:48 am

LOL, pretty based.

The genius of Stevie is that this could be the theme song for every administration of any size or scope since, well, ..... ?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:33 pm

Is Trump still a Meta ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:23 pm

C-Mag wrote:Is Trump still a Meta ?
He's still resistant to all slings & arrows, no matter how overwhelming. A normal person would have folded under the pressure.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:55 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Is Trump still a Meta ?
He's still resistant to all slings & arrows, no matter how overwhelming. A normal person would have folded under the pressure.

8-)
Just Checkin
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:58 pm

A book for Meta's

The Curse of the High IQ Paperback – January 20, 2016
by Aaron Clarey

Society, by statistical necessity, needs to focus on the majority. It needs to be built and designed for "the average." Society, by moral necessity, also needs to focus on the disadvantaged and disabled, helping those who cannot help themselves. But while the majority of society's resources, attention, and infrastructure is dedicated to average or below-average intelligent people, little-to-none of it is paid to the abnormally intelligent. And while having a high IQ is an overall net benefit in life, being an statistical intellectual freak is not without its drawbacks. Welcome to the "Curse of the High IQ." Whether you fall asleep during class, constantly ram heads with your boss, can't understand why people watch the Oscars, are an alcoholic, or are accused of having "ADD," having a high IQ can be a maddening experience. What you see as the obvious solution is what the "normies" will fight against tooth and nail. Those D-'s you keep getting in English? Your superior mind being held hostage by the boring and inferior mind of your teacher. And you'd like to start a family? Good luck finding an intellectual-equal for a spouse. And so while the world obsesses with their own problems or (rightly so) the problems of the disadvantaged, no one is paying attention to the problems of the abnormally intelligent. However, that all changes now with "Curse of the High IQ." "Curse of the High IQ" is the first book specifically written for abnormally intelligent people. It identifies and addresses a litany of problems intelligent people face, as well as analyzes them and provides solutions. But more importantly it aims to bring sanity to those who struggle with abnormal intelligence, especially those who are unaware they have it. So if you're constantly at odds with society, are suffering from depression or ennui, can't find any reason or agency in life, or just plain can't find any friends, consider purchasing "Curse of the High IQ." It's guaranteed to make your life a little easier.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:12 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:58 pm
A book for Meta's

The Curse of the High IQ Paperback – January 20, 2016
by Aaron Clarey

Society, by statistical necessity, needs to focus on the majority. It needs to be built and designed for "the average." Society, by moral necessity, also needs to focus on the disadvantaged and disabled, helping those who cannot help themselves. But while the majority of society's resources, attention, and infrastructure is dedicated to average or below-average intelligent people, little-to-none of it is paid to the abnormally intelligent. And while having a high IQ is an overall net benefit in life, being an statistical intellectual freak is not without its drawbacks. Welcome to the "Curse of the High IQ." Whether you fall asleep during class, constantly ram heads with your boss, can't understand why people watch the Oscars, are an alcoholic, or are accused of having "ADD," having a high IQ can be a maddening experience. What you see as the obvious solution is what the "normies" will fight against tooth and nail. Those D-'s you keep getting in English? Your superior mind being held hostage by the boring and inferior mind of your teacher. And you'd like to start a family? Good luck finding an intellectual-equal for a spouse. And so while the world obsesses with their own problems or (rightly so) the problems of the disadvantaged, no one is paying attention to the problems of the abnormally intelligent. However, that all changes now with "Curse of the High IQ." "Curse of the High IQ" is the first book specifically written for abnormally intelligent people. It identifies and addresses a litany of problems intelligent people face, as well as analyzes them and provides solutions. But more importantly it aims to bring sanity to those who struggle with abnormal intelligence, especially those who are unaware they have it. So if you're constantly at odds with society, are suffering from depression or ennui, can't find any reason or agency in life, or just plain can't find any friends, consider purchasing "Curse of the High IQ." It's guaranteed to make your life a little easier.
Same guy?

http://assholeconsulting.com/
Asshole Consulting
Want to be lied to? Hire a regular consultant. Want the truth? Hire an asshole.
When you're sick and tired of paying people $400 an hour to spare your feelings and make you feel good, and you finally decide you want to start solving your problems, it's time to contact Asshole Consulting. At Asshole Consulting we just plain don't have the patience to kiss your ass and guess what you want us to tell you. Instead, we're going to tell you what we think and don't give a shit if that pisses you off.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:15 pm

The problem with focusing on IQ is that people are distracted from the true secret of success, which is to execute plans. Also, testing IQ does not include self-awareness; a really bright Asperger’s isn’t going to achieve what most people consider a fulfilled life.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:24 pm

Any IQ measure above 130 is highly questionable. First, we’re talking about under-18, so the trivia questions can be gamed. Second, there is quite a bit of eye-hand coordination in putting together the puzzles and they’re timed, and the pieces have to be touching; tons of variability there that has nothing to do with intelligence. Plus, memory is highly correlated with “intelligence” (the ability to pass exams) but the test only goes to 20 numbers. I could have done more than 20. Basically, IQ can identify dumb people easier than smart ones.