Trump WON!

Martin Hash

Trump WON!

Post by Martin Hash » Sat May 14, 2022 11:26 am

2000 Mules Movie.JPG

It was only a matter of time until there was irrefutable proof that the 2020 election of Biden was fraudulent and that Trump was the real winner but I didn’t think it would come out while Biden was still in office! Of course, I’m referring to the documentary “2000 Mules” by Dinesh D'Souza that details how The Steal was accomplished using paid vote mules to stuff privately-funded mail-in ballot boxes in the dead of night, all funded with almost a half-billion dollars from Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg's wife. They even have video of these imbeciles showing up in cars with out-of-state plates shoving so many envelopes in the narrow slots that they fall and scatter all over the ground. The mules wear surgical gloves so as not to leave fingerprints then throw the gloves in conveniently located trashcans. Many of them were also Antifa demonstrators as their day job.

The fact that D'Souza broke the case with cellphone tracking makes it even more delicious because the people who ran this sophisticated fraud had thought of virtually everything: the non-profits, changes in state laws & capturing the judiciary so that there was no chance to contest the result in court. I wasn't surprised to hear that the National Republican Party knew about the scam, even had pictures, but chose to do nothing about it: the propensity for RINOs to catch TDS is well-known. Of course, partisan hacks will make up excuses: the MI Dem AG even went so far as to claim she saw nothing wrong with what was going on?! And NPC drones will believe anything the MSM tells them but the truth cannot be denied and history will record the election stolen. Unfortunately, “I told you so” is poor recompense to a failing economy, society & the loss of trust in institutions that directly resulted from the biggest political scandal in U.S. history. Even now, any attempt to promote the movie on Facebook is blocked but I was able to make a cryptic post that immediately got thousands of views & hundreds of Likes. We will eventually get America back.

Quote.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Zlaxer

Re: Trump WON!

Post by Zlaxer » Sat May 14, 2022 3:31 pm

Hopefully this makes it so the weight against the marxists at the ballot box is “power overwhelming” in 2022.

The shit they pulled is how civil wars start.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat May 14, 2022 3:33 pm

Gamera is the real problem - he let that shit happen on his watch. He wanted it. He needs to go.

The first step in stopping the marxists is taking down the GOP.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat May 14, 2022 6:20 pm

The only thing that would make me change my mind is if the whole thing is fake. I can’t believe everyone involved would destroy their credibility but look at the Russian-Collusion hoax & the number of people who signed the Hunter laptop letter. Fake News is everywhere.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change