Ukraine vs. Russia

Martin Hash

Ukraine vs. Russia

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:43 pm

The world has become nothing but propaganda and distractions: if there’s a Trucker Convoy against vaxx mandates, a war starts in Ukraine with the Russian bogeyman starting on the same day: what a coincidence. No mention of the 13 Saudi air sorties on civilians in Yemen: most people don’t even know it happened. I’ve gotten used to the lies & omissions, hoaxes & mass psychosis: I just go with the flow now playing a drinking game whether I can guess the next misdirection, but this Ukraine conflict has got to be the most ironic in history. We’ve got the Left siding with the Nazis, and the Right excusing former-Communists: it’s like a repeat of the same sides that eventually broke out into WW2 but reversed.

Just considering Ukraine is entertaining: that’s the home of the Hillary Clinton servers used to organize the spying on Trump. It’s also the place Joe Biden as vice president blackmailed into firing their chief prosecutor that was investing his son, Hunter Biden; who is Ukraine-famous in his own right due to a video of him snorting coke off the nubile body of an underage prostitute; among other Ukraine related bribery schemes found on laptops he had taken in for repair but never picked up, that were then sequestered by the FBI so that Trump couldn’t use them in his re-election. This is the same Hunter Biden that took bribe money for his dad but all of that was banned from social media and the mainstream news as being “fake”! Now, a year later, he writes an autobiography about it admitting everything. What makes it hilarious was that in the closing days of the Trump presidency, Donald Trump was impeached for the things Joe Biden had done. The hypocrisy really doesn’t get any sweeter than that.

But back to Ukraine: a country whose previous president was ousted in a coup by the CIA, and whose new president was a comedian before he had nation-leading aspirations. Oh, and the CIA brags about getting their own people into Ukraine’s parliament. Ukraine, 32nd most corrupt country in the world, which means there are 148 countries less corrupt we could have chose to go to war over: the only thing better would be if Russia invaded N. Korea. But I’ve been saving the best until last... Ukraine is the only country I know of that publicly supports Nazis, and even has a battalion in their military fighting against Russia right now. I’ve heard they’re ferocious: good to hear that the Nazis are living up to their reputation. When I tell people this, they don’t believe me, call me names even, tell me they would have heard about such a thing. I agree with them: “Yes, you should be told,” but it’s censored out. For example, I posted an oblique reference to it on Facebook, ironically like I’m wont to do. (See the comment: "I'm pretty sure I can't even post a Ukrainian battalion insignia without getting flagged" with a little image of the swastika-like emblem.

Original Post c.png

I was right: the next morning I got this and the swastika thingy was gone.

30 Day Ban c.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Re: Ukraine vs. Russia

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:47 pm

Good Post
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:57 pm

I can't say I care that much about Muslims in Yemen, not my people

I'm with the Ukrianians tho, especially against the Soviets in the Kremlin

Zelenskiy is the man, a brilliant 21st information warfighter who leads from the front

Slava Ukraini !

Nec Aspera Terrent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:57 pm

I tossed your picture up on my page. But I am already on perpetual restriction from Cuckerberg.
Account restricted
You have multiple restrictions on your account.
Restrictions
Restriction · 21 Feb
You can't go live for 45 days
Restriction · 21 Feb
You can't advertise for 45 days
Restriction · 21 Feb
Your posts will be moved lower in Feed for 45 days

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:39 am

The harassment continues…

Facebook Block c.PNG

Supposedly, my opinion affects too many people.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Martin Hash

"We're sorry we got this wrong."

Post by Martin Hash » Sat May 14, 2022 6:01 am

After 2 months, they put my image of a Ukraine battalion insignia back up. Now Nazis are okay: instead of Punch a Nazi, it's Hug a Nazi.

"Your comment is now back on Facebook. We're sorry we got this wrong."

Back On Facebook.png

Haumana

Re: "We're sorry we got this wrong."

Post by Haumana » Sat May 14, 2022 7:23 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 6:01 am
After 2 months, they put my image of a Ukraine battalion insignia back up. Now Nazis are okay: instead of Punch a Nazi, it's Hug a Nazi.

"Your comment is now back on Facebook. We're sorry we got this wrong."

Back On Facebook.png
It's Nazi season! Corporate Media said it is all ok, so sayeth the rest of them. Hell, they even convinced the Cold Warriors that nazis are cool. Go figure.