Facebook Censorship

Martin Hash

Facebook Censorship

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:23 pm

I decided my new long term goal is to get famous, but I'm not going to do anything salacious, just straight up being someone worth being famous. I don’t really care if I get famous except for the challenge, and it's been a long time since I got a sexual invitation from someone I didn't know and didn't want me to pay them - a female anyway because a few years ago a guy in a bathroom in a Portland park offered to ring my bell and I don't think he was looking to get paid. I’ve tried a few fame-worthy things but as far as I can tell, if they’re contributing to my fame, it’s incrementally. I wrote books, made movies, and traveled to exotic places but no fame there. I have an active online forum, started an elite achievement organization, “Renaissance Myn,” and produce a bidaily podcast, “Pray TeLL, Dr. Hash;” nothing. The biggest thing I do is run for political office every two years. For a few thousand dollars, my face and credentials gets in every voter’s resident in my district, and I get to put up signs along the major roadways with my face on them; there’s no better deal than that to advertise. I’d like to win but I can’t see that happening until the country is desperate enough to elect someone who isn't famous.
Boost 3 - Copy.JPG
Blocked s - Copy.JPG
Between elections I’ve been struggling with different ideas. This year I decided to create some Facebook pages: daily aphorisms I write myself for my political page, and for my “Libertyist,” “Scimonoce” (Economics spelled backwards), and “Trump Triumphant,” pages but I've run into a couple fame roadblocks. To begin, Facebook would not allow me to promote the “Trump Triumphant” page and throttled it so much I only got 4 total visitors in a week even after I invited a mass of people to visit. My other pages were doing well then, after 3 days, Facebook put the Libertyist page in quarantine, saying I was violating their terms; fair enough except the Scimonoce page was not similarly chastised. It was also hypocritical because they still took my ad money even though I had no access. After a few days, Libertyist came out of quarantine but when I tried to invite people who had given my posts a Thumb-up, Facebook quarantined it again. This is reoccurring with no further explanation from Facebook. In comparison, my economics page is going gangbusters. Apparently, a lot of people don’t like liberty, they claim they’re Marxists, and they brigade the Libertyist page with snide remarks and personal attacks. I delete their posts but I’m betting they complain to Facebook about me, which would explain my problems. When election season comes up again, I'm going to sneak my campaign sign into my Pages; we'll see if Facebook censors me for that? I bet the brigaders will let them know...

Scimonoce
Trump Triumphant
Libertyism
Martin Hash
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Re: Facebook Censorship

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:51 am

I received a code in the mail to confirm my Facebook identity so that I can post sentences that are "related to politics and issues of national importance."

Confirmation Code.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Martin Hash

Re: Facebook Censorship

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:45 am

It never ends.

Page Publishing Authorization is Required.JPG